RAINBOW AMIGURUMI DUCK | Free crochet pattern
In this blog post, you'll find a free crochet amigurumi pattern for this adorable amigurumi rainbow duck. This rainbow duck is called Doris and she's inspired by a local rainbow community called Regnbågsankan and their logo. Isn't she adorable? You'll find the free pattern down below. You'll also find the free PDF pattern with additional step-by-step pictures linked below. Happy pride month my friends!
Please click on the ❤ if you like this pattern!
This helps me to figure out if you want more patterns like this in the future.
RAINBOW AMIGURUMI DUCK - Free crochet pattern
ABBREVIATIONS [US Terms] - Click on the (pink) stitch to go to the video tutorial.
r - row
st - stitch
sl st - slip stitch
[…]x… - repeat instructions in the brackets ... times,
(…) - the number of stitches at the end of the round
Tip! I've made beginner-friendly video tutorials for some of the basic crochet stitches. Click on the name of the stitch to go to the video!
MORE FREE AMIGURUMI PATTERNS
Click on the picture to check out the pattern!
▪ 8 colors (orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, white) of sport weight yarn (50g = 160m), 3.00 mm crochet hook, stuffing, pins, tapestry needle, scissors
A – Orange
B – Yellow
C – Green
D – Blue
E – Purple
F – Pink
G – White
H – Black
HEAD + BODY
- The head+body is crocheted with yarn A, B, C, D, E and F.
- Start to crochet with color A.
r 1: 2 ch, 6 sc in the second chain from the hook. (6) = magic circle
r 2: [inc]x6. (12)
r 3: [1 sc, inc]x6. (18)
r 4: [2 sc, inc]x6. (24)
r 5: [3 sc, inc]x6. (30)
- cc to B, continue to change color after each 3rd row.
r 6-11: 30 sc. (30)
- Chain 14 and turn. Begin to crochet in the second chain from the hook.